Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Girl Scout's Thank You!

Allison sold a TON of Girl Scout cookies this year! I wanted to be sure to thank everyone individually but I couldn't see her writing out 44 thank you cards!

I put my Mom thinking cap on and decided to adjust an idea I saw for Valentine's Day cards on a blog last year. I saw the idea here after the holiday and saved it in my files for this year. I ended up using them for Allison's Valentine's cards and the G.S. thank you cards. Hey! When I find a great idea, I tend to run with it in as many directions as I can!
Thanks for the inspiration Alissa!

I had trouble getting a good picture because I kept getting a glare but you can click on the image to enlarge and get a better look. I probably should mention here that Allison doesn't like the pic of herself. She said she was squinting too much. Hello! I took this outside just after our blizzard of 2010 and the sun was reflecting off of the snow! I think she did pretty good!


Here are the Valentine's Day cards Allison shared with her classmates.

A close up . . . sorry about the glare . . . it's almost impossible to take a pic of a pic!

Here's the actual jpeg file so you can have a better look.

Have Fun! Pin It

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for my Girl Scout thank you's!!!! Very cute, well thought out and completely "personal".

WELL DONE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails